Last updated: 03 Mar, 2023
Greetings from Ottr!
Ottr is a Kathmandu based design and development company. We help purpose-driven companies build interactive websites and apps that help you communicate closely with your customers.
Note: Ottr is an entity of Ottr Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information.
- Information that you provide.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, your company’s name, and email
- Any information that you share with us while describing your project details. If you want to keep the details private, please do mention it during the details like “I would like this to be private”.
- Information from Third-Party Social Media Services.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of our website’s growth and reach. This is necessary for us to analyze performance data and to grow and build our website based on these data.
The data Google collects and provides us is subject to change as per Google’s policy. We do not retain any identifying data from these analytics.
- Usage data.
We may collect data during your use of the Service.
- Your device’s IP Address, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on these pages and other diagnostic data.
- Information from use of the Service.
While using the Service, to use some of its features we may require the following data, which we collect with your prior permission.
- Information regarding your location.
- Information that you provide.
- Visitor’s preferences
- Their browsing history (pages and time).
- Third Party Privacy Policies.
- Why do we collect these data.
- To provide, maintain and monitor the usage of the Service.
- To identify your needs and reply as necessary.
- To contact you by email.
- To provide you with special offers and newsletters if you have opted to receive such information.
- To manage your feedback and requests to us.
- Data analysis, identifying user trends.
- Sharing of information in the following situations.
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- To share information between members when collaborating on the Service. This information includes but is not limited to full name, company’s name, email, and project idea details.
- Retention of your personal Data.
- Deletion of Data.
If you need to delete your data, please contact at email@example.com and all data will be deleted within 1 month of the request.
- How we protect your Data.
Your personal information is kept strictly confidential and fully secure. Your encrypted (encoded) information is protected using SSL [Secure Socket Layers] and we follow industry standards to receive, send and store data. But it is also necessary to mention that no method of security is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not knowingly collect any kind of identifiable information from under the age of 13. If anyone knows of a child that is using our Service and providing their personal information, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately. We will remove all information promptly.
You can contact us at:
For any requests for technical support, feedback, or comment.